- Full Time
Dispatcher - St. Clairsville, OH-12803
This position is responsible for organizing, dispatching, and tracking vendor water truck fleet to ensure all facets of the operation functions smoothly and all water requirements are met on a daily basis.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Organize the daily movement of the truck fleet to ensure all water moves to and from locations are completed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintain and track truck movement in designated software.
- Check and approve vendor invoicing in work flow.
- All duties are to be performed in accordance with Chesapeake’s Environmental, Health and Safety Guidelines.
- Able to provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, email, or in person.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
- Demonstrate basic computer knowledge through the effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications. Able to learn company specific applications.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Able to work schedule as designed. May require some overtime and/or working rotating shifts.
- Any associate who drives a company or personal vehicle for Company business must possess a valid driver’s license and follow all guidelines that are outlined in the Company’s Fleet Policy.
Education and Work Experience required:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-3 years of work-related experience